Friday, December 28, 2007

Vishal Bard, Wah Wah!!

Just listen to it. Now. It’s been close to two years, but the awesomeness, the orchestral and choral flamboyance, the wild and unfettered singing, the boisterous fun in this song hasn’t waned one bit. One of those songs that makes me frenetic; that makes me want to stand up and dance, my two noncooperative left feet notwithstanding.

I can't stop gushing about this man Vishal Bhardwaj. Four brilliant films and many wonderful music albums in his kitty.

On that note, do visit Vishal Bard Watch (from which I steal the pun for the title of this post), a blog started by Ramanand to follow the movies and music of the man, to collect news and views about him; also, watch his latest short film Blood Brothers.

2 comments:

  1. nice song indeed.

    By-the-by, I think only three of the four are brilliant, the first one is understandably "okay" for a first-time director. A fan of his story-telling, totally!

    ReplyDelete