Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dear other readers, as I found out on further stalking, the reader from Bombay is not actually in Bombay. He is, in fact, from Bangalore and has never been to Bombay. And, he is male.

Just a while ago, the reader from Bombay reluctantly confessed to have been reading my blog for a while, but vehemently pleaded innocence claiming that he always closed the browser window much too quickly. The Bombay reader also claimed, more vehemently, that he stays in Bangalore.

And, the bastard has a lot of coffee. (I always guessed that it was coffee, didn't I?)

Thus, I saw all the pieces of the puzzle in place, and him typing this post.

4 comments:

  1. Anu,
    Blandrama is my area of expertise. Nothing happens by design!

    I,
    I am not quite sure if this is that.

    ReplyDelete